Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cali Swimming

We had an absolutely fantastic Memorial Day weekend! I hope everyone else did, too! Unfortunately, we took basically ZERO pictures :( But, we grilled out in our backyard with a lot of great friends and I actually finally played in a volleyball tournament with my friend Sydney! We had a great time and were totally exhausted :)

Anyway, after this wonderful weekend that we had, Scott and I finally took Cali swimming for the first time! She's played in water a lot, but has never actually gotten so deep that she had to paddle around. It was super cute and once she figured it all out she totally loved it! Unfortunately, she would only go in as deep as I would go and I didn't have a swim suit, so I had to sacrifice myself a little bit :) haha

Here's one video!


No comments:

Post a Comment